Azra Mehdi, the principal at The Mehdi Firm, PC is a 23 year veteran in class action litigation in the antitrust, securities, consumer fraud practice areas, among others.
- Juris Doctor from DePaul College of Law in Chicago (class of 1995).
- Bachelor of Arts with High Honors in English Literature and German, from the University of Illinois at Chicago (class of 1992)
- Member of the Honors College; spent a year studying German Literature at the University of Vienna, Austria.
- Ms. Mehdi clerked with the international law firm of Ortner, Pöch & Foramitti in Vienna, Austria.
- Selected to participate in a private shareholder group of international companies bidding to acquire the contract to provide telecommunications services as the Austrian government moved toward privatizing the Austrian telecommunications industry.
- Fluent in German, Hindi with conversational ability in French.
- State of New York (1996)
- State of California (2002)
- The United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York (1997)
- United States District Court for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California (2002)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2004)
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado (2003)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington (2005).
- The Bar Association of the State of California
- The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights (2006 – 2014)
PRIOR NOTABLE CASES